ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: 2023 MLB Draft: Washington Nationals choose Dylan Crews (LSU) with No. 2 general  (อ่าน 22 ครั้ง)

ออฟไลน์ Ellefsons

• กระทู้: 5
  • ถูกใจ: +0/-0
2023 MLB Draft: Washington Nationals choose Dylan Crews (LSU) with No. 2 general
« เมื่อ: 01 เม.ย. 2024, 08:34 น. »

In 2023,  Dylan Crews,  21,  placed up a. 426/.567/.713 line with 16 increases,  2 triples,  18 crowning achievement,  71 strolls,  and simply 46 Ks in 71 video games played for the National Champ LSU Tigers. In his 3rd period at the institution Gabe Leonards Jersey,  Teams,  "was the victor of the 2023 Golden Spikes Award, " he,  "was named the 2023 Southeastern Seminar (SEC) Gamer of the Year for the second successive season-- ending up being the very first gamer to win the award in back-to-back seasons-- and belonged to the SEC All-Defensive Group 2 years straight (2022-23), " as his new ballclub,  the Washington Nationals noted after choosing the outfielder with the No. 2 overall choice in the 2023 MLB Draft. Staffs,  as MLB Pipe's scouts noted in their pre-draft review on the gamer they rated second overall,  ". created some first-round buzz as a Florida high schooler in 2020 however inevitably took out from the Draft and has had actually a decorated profession at Louisiana State." He informed press reporters last night,  after he was selected behind only LSU teammate Paul Skenes,  who went No. 1 general to Pittsburgh Pirates,  the decision to head to college is the very best one he's made to this factor in his life.the minute Dylan's Crew unmatched.  "Recalling it was the very best choice I have actually ever before made in my life for sure, " Crews claimed on a Zoom telephone call with D.C. press corps (and some Louisiana-based authors). "There was a great deal of gamble because [choice], " he stated. "It was a difficult choice as an 18-year-old,  and yeah,  recalling it was the best choice I have actually ever before made,  and I  would certainly motivate kids to do that and trust their intestines for certain." Going to college offered the Nationals three even more years to hunt Crews as he dipped into the highest degree of the collegiate video game." He's constantly been a guy that we have actually viewed given that he was in senior high school,  we have a really excellent history with him, " Nats' GM Mike Rizzo claimed on his very own Zoom phone call with reporters after the Nationals made their top pick." He's been a great,  constant gamer throughout his occupation,  and he's the kind of guy that we desire right here in Washington. He's an excellent person. He's got great character. He's really affordable. He's a victor,  and he's obtained an excellent ability,  and I assume he's an individual that's mosting likely to fit right in below and be one of the leaders of the core group of individuals who can be the following [team] of [champs] that we have here,  and we could not be happier that he's going to be signing up with the Nationals."" Dylan has been pretty regular, " Aide GM and VP of Scouting Ops Kris Kline said at the end of Day 1 of the Draft. Teams installed an incorporated.380/.498/.689 line in an overall of 96 games and 938 plate appearances in 3 years as a Tiger." He's been the man there [at LSU] He was a great player in secondary school,  he took himself out of the draft,  and [he] was determined to go to LSU,  and wager on himself,  and it functioned out well for him."" Crews led the SEC and placed among NCAA Department I hitters in runs racked up (1st,  100), " his new club highlighted,  ". strolls (1st,  71),  hits (second,  110) Tigers Store,  on-base portion (second,.567),  and batting average (3rd,.426)."" Dylan is a truly great player,  great devices,  wonderful cosmetics child, " Kline stated. "Accounts in facility field,  runs well,  solid arm,  sort of an innovative college hitter. He's got the hardware to go with it,  two-time SEC Gamer of the Year." Which of his tools stuck out for the Nationals when they scouted the outfielder?LET'S GEAUXXXX!!!!!! //  "All of his tools, " Rizzo said. "He's got a whole bag packed with devices. He does every little thing well. His baseball intelligence is terrific. He's a fantastic baserunner. He's fast jogger,  but he's a wonderful baserunner additionally. And he plays both sides of the sphere,  defensively and offensively,  and he's got a tendency to barrel up the baseball. He's an on-base portion equipment,  and he's obtained power,  hit,  defense,  run,  and throw,  and beyond that,  he's obtained the behavior and qualities of a winner and a champion,  and he was really attractive to every team available and we were privileged enough to order him."" The bat, " Kline said. "He's truly an innovative player. When Dylan is secured in he's extremely proficient at driving the round to right-center and functioning the center of the diamond,  and I think as he progresses in the small organizations and at the major league level,  you're visiting him begin to draw the round much more,  and I believe that's where the power will begin to come right into play." Teams was asked exactly how he 'd define himself as a player and present himself to any kind of fans in the country's funding who haven't seen him play?" I'm just going to be a hard-working individual that loves to play the game and most significantly intends to win, " Crews stated. "I think those are three characteristics of mine that everyone understands and it's going to proceed as I grow and maintain playing in the future."" Dylan is possibly a person that moves reasonably swiftly, " Kline stated Micah Baskerville Jersey,  "and gets there,  and is below in D.C. relatively quickly." The Nationals,  of course,  had to wait to see what the Pirates were mosting likely to do with the No. 1 total choice prior to they recognized where they  would certainly transform,  however as Rizzo claimed,  they were delighted with an opportunity to pick a gamer as gifted as Staffs. though,  obviously they would certainly have suched as the chance to select No. 1 overall." It's uncomfortable enough choosing [at No. 2] as a result of just how you reached select two, " Rizzo explained,  ". and we would absolutely have liked to have had our option of all the players. It secures all the unpredictability of what the team in front of you is mosting likely to do,  yet we're pleased pink to have Dylan Crews as a National. Again,  he's mosting likely to be one of the men that is going to be front and center in the next wave of championship-caliber gamers below,  and we're expecting obtaining him in a Nationals attire." 

Greg Brooks Jr. Jersey

© grim-dbs.com 2009 - All rights reserved.  | counter customizable
Contact us : sales@grim-dbs.com | Tel : 08-7672-9665